Hybrid Electric Water Heaters
Hot water at a fraction of the cost!
Hybrid electric water heaters, also known as heat pump water heaters, deliver hot water at a fraction of the cost compared to traditional systems. Unlike standalone oil, gas and electric water heaters that constantly keep a full tank of hot water, hybrid electric water heaters keep their water at a lukewarm temperature, and then utilize a heat pump to heat that water on-demand as it is called for.
- The “Hybrid” in the name comes from the combination of both having a tank, but also being an on-demand water heater with the heat pump.
- The heat pump by nature also provides dehumidification to the connected air space, and typically works with a pump or drain to mitigate moisture from the area.
Heat pump water heaters can save a household hundreds of dollars per year and provide hot water to your sink or shower even faster. They come in various tank sizes to satisfy the demand of a small to large households
Request a Quote
Save Money Today, and Tommorrow!
Ruud Ultra™ Series Hybrid Electric Water Heater uses less energy to operate than a classic 100 Watt incandescent light bulb.
- Save up to $491 per year in energy costs
- Up to 4x the efficiency of a standard electric water heater
- Built-in WiFi
- Available in 40, 50, 65 and 80 gallon capacities
- Up to 4.0 UEF reduces operating cost
- Save up to $491 per year in energy cost
- 4x the efficiency of a standard electric tank
- Energy Star® rated
- Delivers hot water faster than most standard electric water heaters
- Ambient operating range: 37-145º F offering more days of heat pump operation annually
- 0″ Clearance requirement on sides
- Condensate connection on front of heater so can be installed against a wall
- Easy access side connections
- Quick access to electrical junction box
- Easily replaces a standard electric water heater
- LED Screen with built-in water sensor alert with audible alarm
- Integrated EcoNet® WiFi-connected technology and free mobile app gives users control over water heater, allowing for customizable temperature, vacation settings, energy savings and system monitoring at home or away
- Energy Saver
- Heat Pump
- High Demand
- Vacation/Away: 2-28 days (or placed on hold indefinitely)
- Available in 30 and 15 AMPs
- Premium grade anode rod with resistor extends the life of the tank
- 3/4″ NPT water inlet and outlet; 3/4″ condensate drain connections
- Incoloy stainless steel resistor elements
- Dry-fire protection
- Easy access, top mounted washable filter
- 2″ Non-CFC foam insulation
- Enhanced flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve installed
- Design certified to NSF/ANSI 372
Contact American Installations